Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate - Schaumburg
2450 W Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194
Lisa Hofherr, Broker
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Starck Real Estate
Search for properties Now
LISA IS AT YOUR SERVICE
I choose to work in Real Estate because I have a passion for helping people! I have been involved in Real Estate since 1992 and have personally been investing in real estate since in 1997. My previous corporate careers in Program Management and Quality Consulting have allowed me to develop skills to efficiently negotiate and manage large transactions. As a wife, mother, and Real Estate professional, I offer personalized care and service so my customers feel confident that every detail related to their real estate needs will be managed according to their needs allowing them to instead focus on enjoying their home buying or selling experience.
COMMUNITY & VISIBILITY
Having lived and worked throughout Chicagoland since 1982, I have a wealth of area expertise to assist both local and out of town buyers in selecting the community that best suits your lifestyle. Sellers will appreciate that through the latest technology and marketing tools, I have the ability to ensure that your home is effectively marketed to thousands of prospective buyers.
You can expect careful attention to your needs, loyal customer service, full disclosure, and the highest level of professionalism. Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority! For any of your Real Estate needs, contact Lisa Hofherr today.
REAL ESTATE AWARDS AND EDUCATION
Membership in Realtor Associations and additional education, training, and knowledge allow me to best market and find your dream home!
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) allowing your property to be seen by thousands of agents and millions of homebuyers nationwide.
- Affiliated with HomeServices Relocation (one of the largest relocation networks in the country).
- Graduate of Starck Realtors Success Track and Your House Academy.
- Ninja Selling Certified.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois.
- 2009 Ambassadors Society Recipient with over $45,000 Income or 15 Residential Units transacted.
- 2010 Honor Society Recipient with over $75,000 Income or 25 Residential Units transacted.
- 2011 Ambassadors Society Recipient with over $45,000 Income or 15 Residential Units transacted.
- 2013 Ambassadors Circle Recipient with over $60,000 Income or 15 Residential Units transacted.
- 2014 Top 20% in transacted Sales Volume among all BHHS Starck Real Estate Brokers.
- 2015 Top 5% in transacted Sales Volume among all BHHS Starck Real Estate Brokers.
- 2016 Ambassadors Circle Recipient with over $60,000 Income or 15 Residential Units transacted.
- 2017 Honor Society Recipient with over $75,000 Income or 25 Residential Units transacted.